Please read the following information carefully to understand what data we collect, how that data is used and the ways it can be shared by us and you.
The data controller of your personal data is Dubswork Mobile Private Limited, a company which owns and provides the services. We are registered in India and our registered office address is at:
O-10, Sri Niwaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India
We own the cinedubs mobile application software (“App”), the cinedubs website and the dubswork website which can be found at https://www.cinedubs.com & https://www.dubswork.com (“Website”). Together the App and Website are the “Services”.
Information that is collected by us
The information giving by you are:
- Signing up with the App and/or website
- Entering into transaction with us
- Providing us feedback about our services
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
This may include personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, income level, and payment details that you may provide.
Whenever you use are service, we automatically collect the following information:
- Content you use on our app, which may include video and audio recording
- Information contained in the messages you use to comment on content in our App
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- Information about your visit, including the dates and times you use the Website/App, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, your geographical location when accessing our services and any phone number used to call the contact phone number provided on our services.
If you grant us permission to do so during the signing-up process, we may receive information from your third party social network providers, including your:
- Profile picture
- Email address
- Friends list
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) unless you specifically choose to make this information available through the Services.
Using your personal data
The information you have given to us will used in the following ways:
- To setup a user account for you
- To respond for any enquiry you have requested
- To notify about any changes to services
- To offer and improve the services
- To send promotional correspondence provided your consent
- To provide information about other products
- To contact you, if required regarding our services. For example, verification of your account or reporting of violation of our Terms of Service
The personal data you share with us should be accurate and current. If any changes please keep us informed.
We collect information about you provided to us by third parties and use this is in following ways:
- To ensure that the Services operate effectively and for internal operations, including technical administration, troubleshooting, data analysis, crash analytics, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality, value, functionality and general user friendliness of the Services, and to analyse and understand how the Services are used as part of our efforts to keep the Services safe and secure
- To serve you with advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests, including making suggestions and recommendations to you about Services we and our carefully selected third parties may offer that may interest you, where you have opted to receive such information
- To serve any aspect of the Services to you according to your preferences and/or location.
User data sharing or disclosing
We (DubsWork Mobile Pvt. Ltd.) are not in the business of selling user data for monetary benefits. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you.
We may share your personal data with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries
- Our trusted third party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the Website, database storage and management, conducting crash analytics on the App, e-mail marketing, credit card processing, customer service and fulfilling your orders with us, and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Services, to the extent necessary to supply the Services to you
- Government and law enforcement officials and private parties, where necessary to comply with the law or enforce any legal rights. For example, we may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations
We will also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- If cinedubs or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our EULA and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients, or others.
- Where we share your information with third parties as set out above, we put in place contractual or other safeguards to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and we permit service providers to process your personal data solely for the purposes of providing services to us. With your express consent, which we will always seek separately, we may share information with third parties whose products or services we think may interest you.
Storing User Data
To host your personal data we use Amazon Web Services (AWS). For further information on how your personal data is protected through AWS, please click here.
To provide the Services, we may share your personal data within the cinedubs group. If you are located in the India, this will involve transferring your personal data outside of the India. Many of our external third parties are based outside of the India so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside of India. Wherever we transfer your personal data outside of the India, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of India.
Links to third party sites
Neither the App nor the Website is intended for, and we do not knowingly accept or collect personal data from, children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal data, we will delete it from our files. If parents or guardians become aware that their minor children have provided us with personal data without their consent (or that we have otherwise collected or obtained such information), they should contact us at email@example.com. We strongly recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask their parents for permission providing any information about themselves to us or anyone else over the Internet or before using a credit card.
To ensure the utmost security as we are very concerned to safeguard the confidentiality and the use of user data. We employ administrative, physical, technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, please be aware that despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to use it. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
If you request we will remove certain personal data (such as your name or email) held within your account promptly. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like for us to do so. You may update your account preferences and your profile within the App.
Also, if you do not wish to share your GPS or mobile device location information with us, you can choose to turn off such location information within the settings on your mobile device. We will treat your personal data in accordance with all applicable legislation.
Please be aware that any information or material you may enter in a publicly viewable portion of the Website, such as an online forum or comment section, chat room, or bulletin board, will be readily accessible to the general public. Therefore, you obviously should not enter any personal data or other information or materials that you would not wish to be publicly available into such sections of the App or the Website.
In the event of a personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator where we are legally required to do so.
- No fee usually required
You will not normally have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to exercise your rights. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Any promotional e-mails you receive from us will include specific instructions on how to unsubscribe from our e-mail list, and you may unsubscribe at any time. You may also contact us at any time to update or correct the personal data we have on file for you or to be unsubscribed from all or any particular types of e-mailings.
dubswork Mobile Pvt. Ltd.
Last Updated: July 2021